Ok I may have mentioned that I suck at blogging. Somehow though I manage to tweet fairly regular, maybe because I know I cant ramble. Anyway, the exercise thing was a total bust, as was the cold turkey drinking. However I have managed to lose 15 lbs with just a minor alteration of my normal diet. And now that it is warm enough, I should be getting tubes for my mountain bike and start riding soon. I actually have been walking more than I was, not that I am walking a lot, just more than I have in the past 3 yrs.
I did join a meetup group that goes for walks 3 times a week. However I have yet to make a walk. Almost did once but slammed 2 iced lattes before the walk was going to start. I thought that might have been a bad decision since I was about to go for a 2 - 4 mile walk with a group of strnagers. Im going to try and make it this next Wed. We shall see.
It is odd thuogh that I can update my facebook status and tweet 4 or 5 times a day but I cant seem to make my self post here more regular. Probably cause I know people on facebook and twitter will actually see it, as opposed to here. No one know this exists but me and MAYBE a handful of people. I will try to start posting just for the hell of it and maybe Ill get creative.
WATCH THIS SPACE.
10 months ago

And sometimes twitter comes through for the blog. lol. Putting your blog site as your "homepage" or whatever twitter has adds hits to your site. :)
ReplyDeleteKeep on with your bad self on the exercise/drinking regime!