Monday, May 16, 2005

Bleh bleh bleh

Ok today was absolutely worthless. Not only did I get nothing accomplished but I also found out that I have forgotten even MORE stuff. So now I have to relearn some coding that I had no idea that I even had known to begin with. Also I d/ld picasa from google, will be checking out Hello in a little bit tonight. Maybe even get around to adding some fru fru to this blog. I dont know what I really want out of a blog or site. Im a graphic artist/ web application developer but the stuff Im developing is propriatery(sp?) in other words it aint mine. I guess I could offer my services as a stand alone type gig, but really im in this other thing with a friend and it would be undercutting his gig which would in turn be undercutting myself. So what to do what to do...... I just dont know . I could try to offer my art for sale but I dont think that would draw that big of an audience. So anyway I just had to vent somewhere . And Im sure Ill be back with some witty blahbady blah blah bleh later maybe even tonight until then

you will be comming back cause it works...................

Oh yeah Im supposed to be working on a documentation presentation for the end users of our product, and I gotta tell ya. When I get done with work ( at least for the moment) I am dog ass tired and dont really (censored) feel like typing out the how tos and the FAQS but hey I was just bitchin bout that in yesterdays post.