Monday, May 16, 2005

Day 1

Ok so now this is my 3rd or 4th attempt aside from my site at grinz.com I dont really know what I want a blog for. Its not like Im famous or even a popular person. Noone will come to read my rants and or articles. This will probably wind up being tied in to my other site via controldock. One of these days Im going to have a tech support site that covers just about every aspect of personal computing. I have started on that project several times, but it is amazing how many people that I know that are rather well informed about computers but are not willing to sit down and take the time to type up a how to or come up with questions for FAQs. Well its terribly late and I gotta get up and get to work on a couple of sites in the morning but now that this site is up Ill prolly end up swapping info back and forth from my other site to this site and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment